Route 66 Film Festival
Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:30pm
- Friday night's films (7-10 PM) are rated PG13 or R
- Saturday morning films (10 AM- noon) are rated G for General Audiences
- Saturday afternoon sessions (1-3:30 and 4-6:30 PM) are PG and PG13
- Saturday evening films (7-10 PM) are rated PG13 or R
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase throughout the festival
- Free popcorn throughout the festival!
- Tickets for individual sessions ($10) will be sold at the door
The 14th Annual Route 66 Film Festival is scheduled for November 6 and 7, 2015 in the Screening Theater at the Capital City Bar & Grill, 3149 South Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL. Tickets are $35 in advance for a Full Festival Pass. This entitles you to entrance to each of the five sessions as well as the after film reception with free hors d'oeuvres. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. on Friday evening and films will run until approximately 10:00 p.m. On Saturday, doors open at 9:30 a.m. with the first session beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Food and beverages are available for purchase throughout the festival.
For additional information, please visit the Festival's website - www.route66filmfestival.net